The Naga City Civil Society
Based on Section 4 of City Ordinance 1995-092, any Naga-based non-government organization or people’s organization in active operation for at least one year may be registered and accredited by the Sangguniang Panlungsod upon submission of and/or compliance with the following requirements:
1. Board Resolution/Letter of Application manifesting a decision to seek accreditation and participation as provided under the People Empowerment Ordinance;
2. List of Officers and Members in Good Standing;
3. Constitution, By-laws and/or Articles of Incorporation;
4. Program of Activities planned for the year following the date of application;
5. Report of Activities held in pursuit of developmental objectives or of organizational activities conducted;
6. Financial Statement and Declaration of Assets and Liabilities.
Coalitions, alliances, and federations of NGOs and POs shall not be entitled to a separate accreditation if at least 50 percent of its members are already accredited as individual NGOs and POs.